Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Year, New Start, Right?

Well I finally did it, started a blog.. Now let's get this started, shall we? 2012 started off in the right almost right direction. My dad would say it started off in the perfect direction because I now have a set graduation date and it shouldn't being changing.. or I'll be changing zip codes and assuming a new identity. I started my intro blocks for teaching and those people are all about doing some projects. Geez Louise! But that's enough about school (I'll be doing that for the rest of my life - right career move ... ?)

 I have met some pretty A-MAZING people this semester as well. During the week my life consists of getting through school and trying to get everything done so I can still have a life.. so far I'm successful. T-shirt Tuesdays, Wednesday: Family Game Night (I haven't made it to that one yet, but my life was recently threatened if I wasn't at the next one), and Thursdays, oh well they are just Thursdays that don't hurt your bank account.

Last weekend Maribeth, Lott and I took ourselves to a "paint" party. I've never been to anything quite like that. Standing around in the bar and there is neon paint being sprayed all over you. Some people didn't like it.. why they were there, I'm still not sure.. but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. However, I regret wearing in there: my favorite bracelet that mysteriously broke, one of my earrings disappeared, and I'm still trying to get green paint out of my watch. But other than those 3 little details I got to spend the night with some great friends!
"Paint" party @ the Frat
Maribeth, Lott and me

No comments:

Post a Comment